Pumpkin, Spinach and Fetta Muffins
I love a good savoury muffin! They are a tasty snack on the go, and especially good when home made. So here is my favourite at the moment:
1 cup each of white and wholemeal self-raising flour
2 cups pumpkin, grated
60g baby spinach, finely shredded
100g low fat fetta, crumbed
80g butter or margarine
1 cup low fat buttermilk
2 tbsp each of pepitas and chia seeds
1. Preheat oven to 180C, Line a muffin tray with muffin papers
2. Combine dry ingredients in large bowl and mix well
3. Whisk wet ingredients in a small bowl
4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until just combined
5. Divide mixture between muffin cases, sprinkle with seeds and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Love looking through the supermarket magazines, there is always a good recipe hidden in there, this little gem is thanks to #colesmag.