Pumpkin and Zucchini slice
A twist on an Aussie classic, this slice is easy to make, packed with veggies, delicious and works well hot or cold, so perfect for lunch boxes or a picnic.
3 cups grated butternut pumpkin
2 cups grated zucchini
100g diced ham
1 cup grated tasty cheese
1 cup self-raising flour
1/3 cup canola oil
1. Pre-heat oven to 180C or 160C fan-forced.
2. Combine pumpkin, zucchini, flour, ham and cheese in a large bowl.
3. Combine the eggs and oil in a separate bowl.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry mix. 5. Line an oven proof dish (2L) with baking paper and add the mixture.
6. Bake for 40 minutes or until browned on top and set.
7. Serve with a side salad.