Low FODMAP Raspberry Muffins
Good Low FODMAP snacks are hard to find. So why not make your own, with this easy and tasty muffin recipe. You can make ahead and freeze for a convenient and delicious snack.
Ingredients (makes 24 mini or 24 large muffins):
2 cups Low FODMAP Plain Flour or Gluten Free Flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup lactose free milk
1/4 cup canola oil
1/2 cup frozen raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan force.
2. In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
3. In a small bowl whisk egg, add milk and oil and whisk some more.
4. Add the wet ingredients and raspberries to the dry ingredients and mix carefully with a fork until just combined.
5. Spoon batter in casings or muffin tray (previously greased and lined), filling to 3/4.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until skewer inserted in centre comes out clearn. Cool on wire rack. Enjoy freshly baked or freeze for convenient snacks.
Nutrition Information per mini muffin:
Energy 414kJ, Protein 1.1g, Fat 2.8g, Sat Fat 0.4g, Carbohydrates 17.1g, Sodium 111mg.
Recipe inspired by The FODMAP Formula.