Good Low FODMAP snacks are hard to find. So why not make your own, with this easy and tasty muffin recipe. You can make ahead and freeze for a convenient and delicious snack.
Ingredients (makes 24 mini or 24 large muffins):
2 cups Low FODMAP Plain Flour or Gluten Free Flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup lactose free milk
1/4 cup canola oil
1/2 cup frozen raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan force.
2. In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
3. In a small bowl whisk egg, add milk and oil and whisk some more.
4. Add the wet ingredients and raspberries to the dry ingredients and mix carefully with a fork until just combined.
5. Spoon batter in casings or muffin tray (previously greased and lined), filling to 3/4.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until skewer inserted in centre comes out clearn. Cool on wire rack. Enjoy freshly baked or freeze for convenient snacks.
Nutrition Information per mini muffin:
Energy 414kJ, Protein 1.1g, Fat 2.8g, Sat Fat 0.4g, Carbohydrates 17.1g, Sodium 111mg.
Recipe inspired by The FODMAP Formula.